Currently I don't have any undergraduate teaching. In the past I have taught
- MAS1343 - Computational Probability and Statistics with R.
- MAS2316/MAS3316 - Introduction to regression and modelling.
- MAS3309: Statistical modelling
- MAR1002: Marine Statistics
Previous MMathStat Projects
- Clare Derbyshire, 2013 - Collective behaviour in groups of animals: flocks, schools and swarms.
- Seb Mellor, 2012 - Bayesian Inference for Large Scale Mobile Phone Usage Data (pdf).
- Nina Wilkinson, 2010 - Bayesian Inference for Stochastic Population Models (pdf).
Previous Teaching Grants
- SAgE University Teaching Fellowships, Development of computerised assessment for advanced mathematics using Maple TA, £16,500