Short course: Modelling Environmental ExtremesThis one day short course was delivered at the University of British Columbia Okanagen, Canada, in June 2008.
- Part 1: Classical models and threshold models (DW): notes, slides
- Part 2: Dependence and non-stationarity (LF): notes, slides
- Part 3: R session: Weather extremes: Practical sheet, Boston data, Bradfield data, Lee's R code
- Part 4: Multivariate extremes (DW): notes, slides
- Part 5: Bayesian inference for extremes (LF): notes, slides
- Part 6: R session: Multivariate extremes and Bayesian inference: Practical sheet, Lee's R code