MAS3210: Geometries and Designs
MAS3210 students should "Bookmark" this page!
Course Material |
The Exam |
Places of Interest
- Lectures are on
- Monday 5-6pm Herschel TR3
1-2pm Herschel TR3
- Problem Classes: Odd weeks, Tuesday 3-4pm, Cassie 2.33
- Drop in: Even weeks,
- Tuesday 1-2pm, Herschel 2.28
- Tuesday 3-4pm, Herschel 2.06
- Written assignments are to be handed in on Mondays of even weeks, no later than the lecture
Students who have good reason not to hand in an assignment should
submit a missed homework form.
Assignment questions can be found in the course booklet and the
questions to be handed in (which will be announced by email) are:
Hand in on
Monday 12th October,
1.1 - 1.6
Monday 26th October,
1.7 - 1.11 and 2.1 - 2.3
Monday 9th November,
2.4 - 2.8
Monday 23rd November,
3.1 - 3.6
Monday 7th December,
These are the emails which have been sent to students during the semester.
Past exam papers are put on the web by the university: enter MAS3210
in "Module Code" and then "Go".
- Revision information
- An MAS3210 past exam paper and solutions can be found
in the course booklet.
Last modified: Thu Jan 7 15:06:53 GMT 2010