Monday 2nd April
- 12.30-13.20: Arrival and registration, buffet provided.
- 13.20-15.30: Session I (Chair: Richard Boys)
- 13.20-13.30: Welcome by Prof. Trevor Page, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Newcastle University.
- 13.30-14.15: Tom Kirkwood, Newcastle University, UK.
Stochasticity in biological systems: signals in the `noise'
- 14.15-15.00: Lorenz Wernisch, Birkbeck College, London, UK.
Probabilistic modelling of data on undirected graphs
- 15.00-15.30: Yussanne Ma*, Michael P.H. Stumpf and Maria De Iorrio, Imperial College, London, UK.
Bayesian partitioning of sequence data and identification of regulatory regions
- 15.30-16.00: Tea
- 16.00-18.00: Session II (Chair: Malcolm Farrow)
- 16.00-16.45: Peter J. Green, Bristol University, UK.
Colouring and breaking sticks, pairwise coincidence losses and clustering expression profiles
- 16.45-17.30: Stéphane Robin, AgroParisTech / INRA, Paris, France.
Assessing the exceptionality of network motifs
- 17.30-18.00: Leanna L. House*, Durham University, UK, Merlise A. Clyde and Robert Wolpert, Duke University, USA.
Mass spectrometry feature extraction for expression proteomic applications using a Lévy random fields model
- 18.00-19.00: Poster Session
Tuesday 3rd April
- 9.30-11.00: Session III (Chair: Richard Boys)
- 11.00-11.30: Coffee
- 11.30-13.00: Session IV (Chair: Heather Cordell)
- 13.00-14.00: Buffet Lunch.
- 14.00-15.00: Session V (Chair: Peter Avery)
- 15.00-15.30: Tea.
- 15.30-16.15: Session VI (Chair: Peter Avery)
- Wally Gilks, Leeds University, UK.
- 16.15: Close.