- Peter Avery* and Bernard Keavney, Newcastle University, UK.
Genome-wide scans and candidate gene analysis discussed through the analysis of a large family study of cardiovascular risk ascertained through hypertensive probands
- Natalia Bochkina*, Tim Ebbels, Maria de Iorio, David Stephens, Sylvia Richardson and Jeremy Nicholson Imperial College, London, UK.
Simulation strategy for generating realistic NMR data
- Richard Boland*, Craig Powell and Alan McKane, Manchester University, UK.
A comparison of deterministic and stochastic population dynamics in a model of food webs
- Dave Bramwell, Anna Kapferer, Ian Reah, Dave Miller,
Martin O'Gorman* and Christian Andersson Ståhlberg
Nonlinear Dynamics, UK.
Applying multivariate statistical tools to 2D-PAGE data
- D.A. Henderson*, W.E. Wolski, R.J. Boys, D.J. Wilkinson, T.B.L. Kirkwood, C. Lawless and K.J. Krishnan, Newcastle University, UK.
Bayesian modelling of mtDNA deletions in Subatantia Nigra neurons
- Thomas Kirkwood, Richard Boys, Darren Wilkinson, Colin Gillespie*, Carole Proctor, Daryl Shanley and Conor Lawless , Newcastle University, UK.
Biology of ageing e-science, integration and simulation (BASIS)
- Tina Toni* and Michael Stumpf, Imperial College, London, UK.
Approximate Bayesian computation (ABC) scheme to parameterize dynamical systems
- Frances Turner* and Michael Stumpf, Imperial College, London, UK.
A threshold independent method for the identification of differentially expressed sets of genes
- W.E. Wolski*, D.A. Henderson, R.J. Boys, T.B.L. Kirkwood and D.J. Wilkinson, Newcastle University, UK.
CaliBayes: Integration of GRID-based simulation and data resources for Bayesian calibration of biological models