MAS2216/MAS3216: Enumeration and Combinatorics
MAS2216/3216 students should "Bookmark" this page!
Course Material |
The Exam |
Places of Interest
- Lectures are on
- Monday 11am-12noon in Herschel LT2
12-1pm in Herschel LT2.
Problem Classes are in odd weeks and Drop-in Classes are in even weeks on Wednesday
11-12pm in Herschel LT2.
- Computing Sessions, in teaching weeks 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 only:
- Wednesday 12-1pm Daysh Brae PC
- Friday 2-3pm Herschel Loch Pond Bank PC Cluster
- Computer Session in week 3 will be assessed via Maple TA
and will form part of the Assignments 1. (This
not the same as a CBA.) Students will be instructed which session to attend.
- Written assignments are to be handed in on Mondays of odd weeks,
no later than the lecture
Students who have good reason not to hand in an assignment should
submit a missed homework form.
Assignment questions can be found in the course booklet and the
questions to be handed in will be announced by email and are:
Hand in on
12 noon Monday 12th October,
1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 (plus week 3 Computer session)
12 noon Monday 26th October,
1.6 - 1.13
12 noon Monday 9th November,
1.14 - 2.2
12 noon Monday 23rd November,
2.3 - 2.6 (No help will be given with 2.5.)
12 noon Monday 7th December,
2.7 - 2.9 (No help will be given with 2.7.)
Computer Based Assessments (CBAs)
Maple TA which requires you to log in
with your usual campus userid and
Due on Mondays of even weeks:
These are the emails which have been sent to students during the semester.
Past exam papers are put on the web by the university: enter MAS2216, MAS2203 or MAS223 (or MAS3216, MAS3203 or MAS323)
in "Module Code" and then "Go".
- Revision information
- MAS2216/3216 mock exam paper and solutions can be found
in the course booklet.
- Enumeration and Combinatorics
Last modified: Tue Dec 1 13:35:36 GMT 2009