Royal Statistical Society North Eastern Local Group
About the RSS North Eastern Local Group
Welcome to the home page of the North Eastern Local Group of the Royal
Statistical Society. The Group organises an annual programme of
meetings and events allowing statisticians across the North
East of England to meet and discuss topics of interest.
The meetings are free to attend and non-members are always
welcome. Meetings are typically held in Durham or
Newcastle and the current programme is to be found below. More
meetings are planned and will be added when the speakers are confirmed.
To receive email information about future meetings please email
the Chair of the Group. The committee are always pleased to
receive comments or suggestions for future speakers.
Programme for 2012/2013
- Tuesday 2nd October: Kaisey Mandel (Imperial Centre for Inference and Cosmology, Imperial College London), 5pm, Durham University.
- Thursday 22nd November: Paul Ainsworth and Mauricio Armellini (DWP), DWP, 3pm. (Details)
- Tuesday 18th December: Danny Williamson (Durham University) + Xmas drinks, 4pm, Newcastle University (Details)
- Tuesday 19th February: Nelson Kinnersley (Roche Products Ltd), Newcastle University (Details)
- Wednesday 20th March: Peter Diggle (Lancaster University), 4.30pm, Durham University.
- Tuesday 9th April: Sarah Darby (Oxford University), 4.30pm, Newcastle University. (Details)
- Tuesday 7th May: Robert G Aykroyd (University of Leeds), 4.30pm, Durham University. (Details)